How To Add a CTA Button To an Outcomes Page
In Quizitri, you can now add Call To Action (CTA) buttons to your outcome pages so you can move your quiz-takers to the next stage of your funnel.
To do this:
Go to My Quizzes from the left hand menu.
- Either create a new quiz or click to edit an existing quiz.
- On the left hand toolbar go to ‘Outcomes’.
- Click on the outcome you wish to add your CTA button too.
- Change the ‘Type’ to ‘Text Builder’.
- Click the ‘Enable CTA’ toggle to Enable a Call To Action.
- You can then add your CTA text and the link that you would like your prospect to be redirected to when the CTA button is clicked.
Please Note: You will need to repeat this process for each outcome page that you wish to have a CTA button on.